Ratting Anomalies - Shielded Ship
|Node Status||Shared - visible for everyone|
Ratting on any Ships which has Shield as primary health.
- shoot small NPC ships first
- orbiting random NPC ship
- use drones for killing NPC
- awaiting drones before warp
- save drones by returning them into drone bay when they are damaged
- save your ship by going home when neutral is detected.
- repair your ship at station
- sound notification about important actions
- closing all apeared dialog windows such as "Fleet Join" and other
- docking if no anomalies to warp
ALT+P - open Probe Scanner window
CTRL+R - reload guns
SHIFT+R - return drones to bay
F - drones attack
Station name - name of your home station to dock and repair your ship.
Neutral Check - if ON bot automaticly goes home if neutral detected in local chat, and stay in station until the neutral is gone.
Await Drones - option to awaiting your drones before warp.
Await Drones Duration - duration in milliseconds for awaiting drones before warp.
Drones Count - amount of drones which you can launch in space.
Shield Limit - Limit of ship shield until warp to Home [0-100]
Armor Limit - Limit of ship armor until warp to Home [0-100]
Structure Limit - Limit of ship structure until warp to Home [0-100]
Anomaly Group - group of anomalies to warp, in general should be "Combat Site" until you need to kill NPCs at other anomalies.
Lock Targets - amount of max possible locked targets.
Time Limit - limit of node execution time in millisecods. After reaching the limit, bot will automaticly dock and turn itself off. One hour contains 3600000 milliseconds.
Used nodes inside
Total amount of nodes inside is: 128